Metadata Meeting 26-8-14
- Dave Harvey
- Louis Barberry
- Dave Barnett
- Leo Fogarty
- Neil Robinson
- Discussion of successful meetings with John Arnott (HSCIC) & Iain carpenter (PRSB)
- Agreed DH's suggestion to develop comprehensive metadata document, which would be generic, but with XDS specifics as an appendix
- Points made about first draft
- As little as possible should be mandatory, to encourage adoption
- Leo & Dave B suggested and provided GP=>GP codes as a guide to ensure that we're not forgetting anything
- Needs formal list of open questions etc.
- Need actual definitions to replace "See XDS...." notes
- Practice Setting (not necessarily medical) and specialty could and possibly should use different dictionaries
- definition of confidentiality codes, and reference to BPCC for more complex needs is required.
- Agreed DH to do edits, then make available on the IHE web site for discussion, initially within the group, but moving quickly to wider consultation